May 7, 2015: Dread on Tabletop!
The Dread episode of Tabletop just dropped, so go check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0loSZFsyoQ&list=PL7atuZxmT956cWFGxqSyRdn6GWhBxiAwE&index=1
October 21, 2014: TableTop Season 3 Games Announced
It’s official, Dread is on the list for TableTop Season 3. The episode was recently recorded and will be airing soon.
A big thank you to Wil Wheaton and his fellow Dread players: Molly Lewis, Ivan Van Norman, and Laura Bailey. We look forward to seeing the episode.
September 27, 2014: Dread is Coming to TableTop
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) September 28, 2014
October 31, 2013: Wil’s Not the Flog Ep4 – Halloween Game and Movie Lists!
Hey, Wil Wheaton talks about Dread in his Halloween round-up! It’s right around 9:00 in, when he gets to horror RPGs (as opposed to RPG-like boardgames). But you should feel free to watch the whole thing—he mentions lots of other great games, and you may learn something.
April 1, 2012: Role Playing Public Radio Actual Play: Dread
Playing in the dark….woooohhhh!
November 25, 2011: Game Review of Dread by Kristina Answers
Really great review of Dread, and it’s only 2 minutes long!
November 25, 2009: Game Geeks #123 Dread
Game Master Kurt Wiegel reviews and educates viewers on role playing games.
This week, Dread by the Impossible Dream.
Older Reviews of Dread
There are quite a few older reviews of Dread. Rather than create a separate post for each one, I am going to list them here for easier perusal.
- James D. Hargrove, on RPG.net
- Christopher W. Richeson, on RPG.net
- Chris Gath, on RPG.net
- Brennan Bishop, on RPG.net
- RPGPundit’s review, and ensuing discussion
- The Game Master Show did a whole series of podcasts, first recording a couple sessions ofDread (eps 36, 37, 38, & 39), then a review, then an interview with Eppy
- Report of a Dread game set in Arthurian Britain
- Piratecat’s (and others’) lengthy discussion of Dread on the ENWorld forums, part review, part play report, part argument. If all of the above hasn’t convinced you to give Dread a try, this probably will.